I cannot fathom a deep and comprehensible post at 11:37 pm when I am over and under the moon having just discovered this quick one-cookie recipe. I have been searching for a dessert recipe for ONE person, mostly to avoid over-eating, over-compensating, and to satisfy my late-night sweet-tooth regrettable cravings. Sadly, everything required a heating temperature of 350 or more. But tonight, this has changed.
This recipe is for one person. How great is that?
You only need 2 minutes. Two minutes!
Microwavable cookie recipe for one person
- 1 tbsp melted butter (Or low-fat, low-cal reduced margarine)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of flour (more or less)
- 1/8 of baking powder
- chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put in microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream
- YOU’RE WELCOME!